How to connect NMI payment gateway
- Enter your username + password, we recommend you create a dedicated admin account for API access, so a user doesn't reset the password and break your connection.
- If you have a fraud rule that requires a billing address, select the "Require address (AVS)" checkbox so that address will be required on checkout.
- Save, two additional fields will be displayed "Webhook URL" and "Webhook Signing Key".
To ensure the correct operation of the NMI integration you need to setup "Webhooks" which is a way for NMI to notify us of updates.
- On NMI navigate to Settings -> Webhooks.
- Add a new Webhooks to the URL shown, and select "All" available Events.
- You will be shown a "Signing Key", return to enter this value in the "Webhooks Signing Key" and save.
- We will test the Webhooks, this will take about 2 minutes, and will display either:
UNVERIFIED : We've not received anything, double check your NMI setup.
UNSIGNED : We've received a Webhooks but the signing key was missing or incorrect.
VERIFIED : Its set up correctly!