How to connect NMI payment gateway
- Enter your username + password, we recommend you create a dedicated admin account for API access, so a user doesn't reset the password and break your connection
- If you have a fraud rule that requires billing address, select the "Require address (AVS)" checkbox so that address will be required on checkout
- Save, two additional fields will be displayed "Webhook URL" and "Webhook Signing Key"
To ensure the correct operation of the NMI integration you need to setup "webhooks" which is a way for NMI to notify us of updates.
- On NMI navigate to Settings -> Webhooks
- Add a new webhook to the URL shown, select "All" available Events
- You will be shown a "Signing Key", return to enter this value in the "Webhook Signing Key" and save
- We will test the webhook, this will take about 2 minutes, and will display either:
UNVERIFIED : We've not received anything, double check your NMI setup
UNSIGNED : We've received a webhook but the signing key was missing or incorrect
VERIFIED : Its set up correctly!